Earn Money for the School
Purchase gift cards at face value and the school gets a
percentage of what you spend at no cost to you. Last year,
we received $3,698.00!
In addition, you receive a credit of up to 2% of your
purchases towards your next year’s tuition bill. You can apply
this to your tuition account or you can donate it to a
scholarship fund to help other PJ23 families.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any
questions about Bonus Bucks. Thank you very much for your
consideration and we hope you and your family have a great
year at Pope John XXIII!
Mary Montoye and Renee Zygmunt
Here’s How It Works
1. Each week, simply complete the order form that comes in the Thursday Folder.
2. Select the quantity you want from each vendor. Where there are two denominations available, just circle the one you want.)
3. Enter the total amount for each vendor and then the grand total at the bottom of the form.
4. Return the order form and your check made out to “PJ23 Bonus Bucks” back to the school in the Thursday Folder or to the office no later than 9:00 am on Monday.
5. Have your child pick up your order on the following Thursday after school in the cafeteria. Your child will be given a reminder to come down and pick up your order as they leave school. There is a place at the bottom of the order form for them to initial for pick up at that time. (If you do not want your child to pick up your order, please enclose a note with your order and you may pick up the order yourself.) Orders from parents of preschoolers will be available from the teachers at the preschool.)
To release the school of any liability should your order be lost after pick up, please complete this release form and return it in the Thursday Folder. Please note that orders will not be filled without this form on file.